Frog Cakes🐸

I’ve recently discovered frog cakes(see the pics below). I don’t know why but having a little frosted frog on the tops of cakes is the most wholesome thing. 

















Imagine receiving one for your birthday. I truly think it beats the normal white frosted birthday cakes from the grocery store. This one combines the happy birthday message with the frogs--the best of the both worlds.















And I still have bad flashbacks of the grocery store cakes on display. The one I went to always had one of these(see pic below). Inserting barbie into frosting just makes the cake seem unappetizing. I always wondered if it was hygienic... Frog cakes are very much superior in that sense.













But honestly, I think why I like them so much is the tiniest detail that each decoration is so well made. My supporting evidence: the mushroom house, grass made of green piping. All the cakes transport you to a scenery that’s whimsical, like a children’s book. Very immersive. I would like to sit near a campfire in the stars, rather than sitting at home and procrastinating.
















Another possible reason why: as an elementary student, I would always turn the television on at 8-9pm to watch baking shows on Food Network. After watching The Christmas Baking Show and Great British Bake Off, I would attempt to bake cakes and cookies. It really made me enjoy baking and creating desserts out of the random ingredients I had lying around in my house. And I felt like I was being the coolest baking(turning on the oven :0) when my parents weren't home. It brings back good memories--these frog cakes give off the same energy/nostalgia.


So anyways, I really like these cakes🐸





A few more cakes if you're curious...



All Cake credit to Oracle Bakery:)

Comments

Popular Posts